Conn & Smith, Inc. provides pesticide regulatory consulting services with an emphasis on registration of biopesticides and other reduced risk pesticides, including of new active ingredients, in the United States and Canada.
Conn & Smith, Inc. services include:
- Evaluation of data requirements;
- Data development from draft protocol to final report;
- Preparation of applications for registration, tolerance (MRL) petitions, and tolerance exemption petitions;
- Regulatory strategy development, including preparation of data waiver requests and use of published literature, for fastest initiation of cash flow;
- Preparation of petitions and applications for use of new active ingredients and new formulations in organic agriculture (NOP, WSDA, OMRI); and
Information collection and analysis regarding US EPA registration data, regulatory histories, and regulatory policies.
Lorton, VA 22079