Spring Regulatory Sciences uses decades of experience to provide clients with efficient, practical, and cost-effective support for agricultural products. We provide complete company representation before the United States Environmental Protection Agency and we have a long history with extensive experience registering new biopesticide active ingredients and end use products.
Spring Regulatory Sciences offers a full range of Federal Insecticide Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) and Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) regulatory compliance services as well as extensive experience working under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) for food and feed tolerances. Our services include advice, planning, and execution to bring client products to market internationally and with the EPA.
Spring Regulatory Sciences has the experience you need to meet the ever-changing pesticide and fertilizer registration requirements in each of the 50 states and all U.S. territories. We work to ensure your products reach the marketplace efficiently and we can take on the responsibility of renewal and reporting throughout the year.
– Full Registration Services for Biopesticides, Antimicrobials, and Conventional Pesticides
– Services for New Active Ingredients, Technical Registrations, and End Use Products
– Tolerance Petitions and Exemptions
– Data Development, Bridging, and Waivers for Toxicology and Ecotoxicity
– Strategies for Data Call-In’s, Product Labels, 25(b) products
– State Pesticide and Fertilizer Registration and Tonnage Reporting
– State Animal Feed and Pet Food Registration, Tonnage Reporting, Food Additive Petitions, GRAS Notifications
– Organic Certifications (OMRI, CDFA, WSDA, Ecocert, CERES)
– Full US agent services
Spring, TX 77379